[lac-discuss-en] ALAC representative

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun Aug 10 16:17:35 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ALAC representative
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Vanda Thanks for your words! Congratulations on your choice. I'm sure, as well as everyone in the region independentemente the vote cast, you'll do an excellent job as is your custom.
 As always all together working to LACRALO
 Take this opportunity to thank all those who expressed their support for my nomination to Nomcomm. As I always siemto honored by your confidence because they know they'll give my best.
 Best regards to all
 Sylvia