[lac-discuss-en] Important Meeting Invitation: At-Large Ad-hoc WG on the Transition of US Government Stewardship of the IANA Function

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Aug 8 01:31:33 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Important Meeting Invitation: At-Large Ad-hoc WG on the Transition of US Government Stewardship of the IANA Function
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, if they have not participated In no group on transition
 Regino in our internal or ICANN ALAC, suggest participate in this
 meeting. It is very, very important for the transition period and.

 Although we are several in various working groups, I suggest participating, what
 they can do in Spanish inglso.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto