[lac-discuss-en] Unable to have meeting with candidates in LACRALO / Impossibility of Meeting with candidates LACRALO

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Aug 6 12:49:18 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Unable to have meeting with candidates in LACRALO / Impossibility of Meeting with candidates LACRALO
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Complementing the message Humberto. Yesterday we were in contact with
 trying to coordinate four postulants, and the willingness of everyone to
 late at night, we realize day schedule, including
 priority within the scheduled duration. I am very grateful that
 goodwill.
 Anyway, those who wish to ask their own questions, can an
 Travs do to the wiki.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 For new questions: