[lac-discuss-en] sylvia answers

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Aug 6 03:30:26 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: sylvia answers
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 sorry for the delay, here are my answers.
 as I am not without my computer I got into the wiki (I ask the president LACRALO, do me a favor and upload them to the wiki on my name)

 Dear members LACRALO ESTN are my answers to your questions.
 Lacralo Dear members, here my answer to your questions.
 Ensures 1- not have any kind of fixed personal commitments to particular individuals, organizations or commercial objectives in their responsibilities desempeo Comitde nominations?
 I do not have any kind of relationship with any person or company that does not allow Internet I do my work on the committee.
 I don 't have any relationship With Any Internet company or person That will not allow me to do my work in the committee.
 Two.Cite your participation in positions, duties, working groups, etc in ICANN since its incorporacina LACRALO
 Participate in LACRALO since 2007 and since then I have participated in many working groups and have been fortunate to have been elected by the community to represent LACRALO in various positions. Some of them are: I co-chair at one of the five working groups of the first Summit held in the city of Mjico where also in the General Assembly Lacralo ALAC Member was elected with 70% of votes of representatives. A continuacin was elected Secretary of the region for a year and re-elected for AOM. During this period I had the opportunity to meet even msa members understand the region and the needs of ALS and with them, among many other things, organizing a showcase of the same in the ICANN meeting in Buenos Aires, where as part of the work we update the information of all participating ALS of the region in a brochure / booklet that was distributed at the event.I have also participated in LACRALO groups created from the reunin of Costa Rica, as the group given its connection with Tr
 anslation An my particular activity Duea a consulting company ling guitar. Within this topic I still participate in groups ICANN lingsticos services.
 I am currently a member of the working group of ICANN MSWG, strategies for future ICANN meetings, where I / I have the opportunity to work together with representatives of the various groups that make up the model ICANN stakeholders, which allowed me to understand and know the interests of various groups in the world ICANN.
 https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/composition-2013-03-21-en
 Also I am part of the new group formed between 5 RALOS on the incorporation of disability groups to utilizaciny Internet development.

 For more details please see my SOI  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Sylvia+Herlein+Leite+-+Biography

 I Participate in LACRALO since 2007 and since then I have PARTICIPATED in many working groups and Have Been fortunate to Have Been ELECTED by the community to Represent LACRALO in various positions.Some of them are: I was co-chair at one of the five working groups of the first summit held in the city of Mexico, where Also in LACRALO General Assembly of ALAC I was ELECTED WITH MEMBER 70% of the votes of the Representatives. Below I WAS ELECTED secretary of the region for a year and re-ELECTED for one more year where I had the opportunity to meet even more members of the region and Understand ALS needs and with them to organize a showcase for Buenos Aires ICANN meeting, where as part of the work we update the information of all Participating ALS in the region on a booklet distributed at That was the event. Also I have PARTICIPATED in LACRALO groups created at Costa Rica meeting, as the Translation WG Given my connection with my own work as owner of a consulting firm linguistic
 s. Within this topic I still Participate in ICANN WG language services
 I am currently a member of ICANN MSWG wg, strategies for future ICANN meetings, where I had the opportunity to work together with Representatives of the various groups That Make part of the ICANN multi-stakeholder model, Which allowed me to know Understand and interest groups in ICANN world.
 https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/composition-2013-03-21-en

 I also make the new group Formed Between 5 RALOS on mainstreaming disability groups to the use and development of internet.
 .For More details please see my SOI
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Sylvia+Herlein+Leite+-+Biography

 Cite 3 positions or functions where you debit decisions collegially.
 All decisions in the groups that have participated have been taken from a body and by consensus.
 All decisions in the groups I have PARTICIPATED That Have Been taken for all and by consensus.
 4 Describe how you think that it would be best to cumplirsus functions in NOMCOM.
 Knowing the applicant to the maximum possible and being sure the candidate knows which Sern fully their responsibilities for the position to which estpostulando ensuring asque elected comply fully with their responsibilities and to benefit ICANN and comply its function with highly trained people.
 Knowing very well the Applicant and the Applicant having fully sure That Know Their Responsibilities for the position That his / her is positing it, Ensuring That elect to Comply With Their Responsibilities and fully in That Way ICANN can benefit and Fulfill STI function with highly skilled people .
 5. priority Describe the qualities to consider to select a candidate to NOMCOM
 6 Idem for an applicant to the Board
 5-6
 The qualities that all candidates must have are varied, but mostly, they must have the ability to understand the importance of ICANN in the global Internet community and understand the importance of his office to the community. And given the kind of organization that is ICANN, a team player, able to listen and understand the different realities of multiple stakeholders, be impartial in their decisions always thinking globally and benefit the group; honesty and real time available can not fail.
 The qualities That All candidates must have are varied, but mostly, they 'must have the Ability To Understand The Importance of ICANN in the global Internet community and Understand the Importance of His office to the community.And Given the kind of organization ICANN That is, a team player, reliable and listen to Understand the different realities of multiple stakeholders, be Impartial In Their decisions always thinking globally and benefit the group; honesty and real time available can not fail.

 7 What is the SOI has presented? - Please include it in the WIKI or refer to the
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Sylvia+Herlein+Leite+-+Biography

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/51c3923bc9.html