[lac-discuss-en] Electoral Process LACRALO

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Aug 5 20:14:10 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Electoral Process LACRALO
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 For me, as I have previously sent estardisponible for
 call.
 Hugs to all.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200 - Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 05.08.14, 16.35, &quot;Juan Manuel Rojas&quot; <jumaropi at yahoo.com> wrote:
 > Dear,
 > I think the proposal Ftima excellent.
 > For my part estardisponible morning of 20-21 Even from the 19
 > Hours
 > Cordially
 > Juan Manuel Rojas
 >
 > Sent from my mobile Huawei
 >
 > &quot;Dr.Alejandro Pisanty Baruch &quot; <apisan at unam.mx> wrote:
 >
 >> Fatima, Alberto, all,

 Alberto &gt;&gt; Thanks for taking the proposal of Fátima.

 Intersy &gt;&gt; The willingness to serve candidates MUST
 Manifest &gt;&gt; now. If no period of the campaign we see, is a bad
 Predictor &gt;&gt; to hold the office.

 Alejandro Pisanty &gt;&gt;

 --------------------------- &gt;&gt;
 Dr. Alejandro Pisanty &gt;&gt;
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry &gt;&gt;
 Av &gt;&gt; University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD &gt;&gt;

 SMS +525541444475 &gt;&gt; +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog &gt;&gt;: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 LinkedIn &gt;&gt;: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
 UNAM &gt;&gt; Join the group on LinkedIn,
 Http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614 &gt;&gt;
 ---- &gt;&gt; Join &gt;&gt; ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org

 ________________________________________ &gt;&gt;
 Cambronero &gt;&gt; [fatimacambronero at gmail.com]
 >> Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 11:56
 >> To: Alberto Soto; Silvia Vivanco
 >> CC: LACRALO Espaol
 >> Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] LACRALO Electoral Process

 Alberto &gt;&gt;,

 There is a new situation &gt;&gt; members LACRALO ESTN not conform to
 >> Process.
 At least consultmosles &gt;&gt; candidates if now, with this new
 >> Situation, they can make the effort to join a call.
 And we go &gt;&gt; consulting the Staff if we can provide services for
 Both llamadas.Estoy copying &gt;&gt; Silvia in this email.
 Even &gt;&gt; if necessary, until you can postpone the closing date
 The &gt;&gt;
 Voting &gt;&gt;.

 Fatima Cambronero &gt;&gt;

 >> The August 5, 2014, 13:53, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 >> I wrote:

 Ftima &gt;&gt;&gt; I understand your intention and appreciate.But we do this in
 One &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Week &gt;&gt;&gt; I do not think that I achieved two das for the reasons already stated.
 In addition we ask &gt;&gt;&gt; ALAC two calls with simultaneous translation, and
 One &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Of &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> The two processes is not binding.
 Thanks anyway &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Best Regards &gt;&gt;&gt;

 Alberto Soto &gt;&gt;&gt;

 ----- Original Message ----- &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Fatima &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Cambronero &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 1:45 pm
 >>> To: LACRALO Espaol
 >>> Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] LACRALO Electoral Process

 Carlton &gt;&gt;&gt; all,

 Preocupacin &gt;&gt;&gt; share the expressed about the need for
 Listen to &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Proposals &gt;&gt;&gt; candidates from our region as both ALAC
 For &gt;&gt;&gt;
 NomCom &gt;&gt;&gt;.
 Still &gt;&gt;&gt; believe that we have time to address this concern.
 If you can not &gt;&gt;&gt; merge the four candidates in a single call,
 We can &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Even arrange two different calls, one for today and the other the
 Da &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Of tomorrow, or tomorrow and Thursday at 23 UTC (time in which
 Normally &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Are our calls). A group of candidates may meet one day
 And &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Another group the next day, and put forward proposals to
 Arrangement of LACRALO &gt;&gt;&gt; to questions / concerns that
 Can &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Have.
 This way we managed to &gt;&gt;&gt; get these calls within
 Voting &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> (Ideally would have been before this period begins, but we an
 I &gt;&gt;&gt; do).
 Candidates will be able to &gt;&gt;&gt; make an effort to participate in these
 >>> Calls (
 Step &gt;&gt;&gt; is also an exercise when one part of a group
 Working &gt;&gt;&gt;, which often gives a call from a is arranged for
 And other &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Must participate).I was talking with Carlos Aguirre ysque
 L &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Estdisponible &gt;&gt;&gt; a call to participate in any of these
 Das to &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Suggested &gt;&gt;&gt; this time. I understand that Vanda also have availability.

 Qules &gt;&gt;&gt; think if we all make a small effort and solve
 Any &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Questioning that may affect this process?

 Alberto &gt;&gt;&gt; Humberto, sque all count on your leadership and
 Collaboration &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> To enhance this process.
 >>>
 >>> Thank you very much.
 >>>
 >>> Best Regards,
 Fatima Cambronero &gt;&gt;&gt;

 The &gt;&gt;&gt; August 5, 2014, 13:13 <carlton.samuels at gmail.com> I wrote:

> [...]
 Problemtico &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; one start.

 I share the preocupacin &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; raised by Alejandro Pisanty in its
 Query &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; leadership. Information about the candidates, their
 Reviews extradas &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; questions asked and answered by either
 Or teleconference &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; the wiki must have been issued before the start of
 Voting &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; the.

 Given a &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; number of new voters, who will have been important for
 They see everyone &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; and statements by the candidates of the
 Interests and expose &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; new members amsy better information
 Policies &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Report &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; the interactions. And how is the development of
 Capabilities &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Be attained &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; LACRALO YMS all.

 For &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; example, will have been useful for us in the Caribbean to
 Listen &gt;&gt;&gt;
 The &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Candidate &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; opinions on diversity in the
 >>> Representation, the
 Leadership and similar &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Voting &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; before.

 -Carlton &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 A Carlton Samuels &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Mvil &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;: 876-818-1799
 * &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Strategy, planning, Government, Evaluation and Turnaround *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/408779bd5d.html