[lac-discuss-en] Electoral Process LACRALO

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:46:10 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Electoral Process LACRALO
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Carlton, all,

 Manifested preocupacin share about the need to listen to
 candidates proposed for our region and for both ALAC
 NomCom.
 I believe that we still have time to address this concern.
 If you can not meet the four candidates in a single call,
 We can even arrange two different calls, one for today and the other
 the day of tomorrow, or tomorrow and Thursday at 23 UTC (time in which
 are usually our calls). A group of candidates may collect
 one day another group the next day, and put forward proposals to
 arrangement of LACRALO to questions / concerns that
 they may have.
 In this way we managed to get these calls within
 Voting (ideally would have been before this period begins, but an
 we can do it).
 Candidates will be able to make an effort to participate in these calls (for
 step is also an exercise when one part of a group
 Work, which often gives a call for a fix and the other
 must participate). I was talking with Carlos Aguirre ysque l
 estdisponible to participate in a call to any of these days
 suggested this schedule. I understand that Vanda also have availability.

 Qules think if we all make a small effort and solve any
 questioning that may affect this process?

 Alberto, Humberto, sque all count on your leadership and collaboration
 to enhance this process.

 Thank you very much.

 Best Regards,
 Fatima Cambronero