[lac-discuss-en] Electoral Process LACRALO

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Aug 5 16:45:21 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Electoral Process LACRALO
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Carlton, I'll explain again, even if you did previously, in order
 of clarity and transparency with which we operate.
 Was planning to do so as always, but the candidates had problems
 due to the short time available. These deadlines do not look us but
 ALAC in its annual calendar. And were not those of minor problems
 applicants, there was a family death involved, travel schedules
 classes in college, etc.. etc. and not logrcoordinar day schedule
 for the call.
 Because we decided to ask the questions, which were answered by
 Applicants, who have interest and could see them. Inclusive
 cross-examine on the wiki. So far nobody has.
 An estsa time to ask your questions.
 Those are the reasons why he could not make the call, but the
 main (short term) was not our responsibility.
 In addition I remember that in the last similar process for the last
 Regin made our choice, bouquets ms candidates that
 performing participants questions. Despite this, we were also to
 make the call.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto