[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = F3n = Procedimiento_votaci?

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Aug 5 15:19:13 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 q = F3n = Procedimiento_votaci?
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Hi Alejandro, I think my SOI and John the ESTN as a link to each
 one for shuttle.

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2014+LACRALO+Election?focusedCo
 mmentId = 48349298 # comment-48349298

 Hugs

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200 - Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 08.04.14, 21:45, &quot;Alejandro Pisanty&quot; <apisanty at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Alberto,
 >
 > Thank you. Revisla wiki page Of encontrlas effectively under
 > Questions asked, No &quot;SOI&quot; or answers to questions
 > Part OF ANY candidate.
 >
 > The lack of these elements clouds the elections, the community, and
 > Same candidates.
 >
 > Alejandro Pisanty
 >

 > 4/8/2014 18:49 GMT-05: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :

 Alejandro &gt;&gt; No, for procedures that were usual, there was no
 Das &gt;&gt; possibilities to reconcile the principles and timetables. That
 Reason &gt;&gt;
 Optpor &gt;&gt; will publish in wiki questions for them, and their
 Answers &gt;&gt;
 >> Podrn be viewed at any time. This was already notified by mail and
 I went &gt;&gt;
 >> Solution used as the mechanism in this case.

 Another issue &gt;&gt; by which decidiesta form, was that in the last
 Choice &gt;&gt; in the presentation of interests and projects, habams
 Candidates &gt;&gt;
 Participants to ask &gt;&gt; that.

 Vers &gt;&gt; As one of the questions is to describe the SOI presented.

 Best regards &gt;&gt;

 Alberto Soto &gt;&gt;

 Alberto &gt;&gt; Humberto,

 I am getting &gt;&gt; electrnicos documents to vote in the election of
 LACRALO &gt;&gt; ALAC representative and member of the NomCom.

 We must understand that &gt;&gt; all processes in a Voting desirable, as
 >> A presentation of projects and interests of candidates and debate
 With &gt;&gt;
 Or &gt;&gt; between them, have been exhausted?

 Alejandro Pisanty &gt;&gt;

 >> -
 --------------------------- &gt;&gt;
 Dr. Alejandro Pisanty &gt;&gt;
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry &gt;&gt;
 Av &gt;&gt;University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD &gt;&gt;
 SMS +525541444475 &gt;&gt; +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog &gt;&gt;: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 LinkedIn &gt;&gt;: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
 UNAM &gt;&gt; Join the group on LinkedIn,
 Http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614 &gt;&gt;
 ---- &gt;&gt; Join &gt;&gt; ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org