[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = B3n Procedimiento_votaci =?

carlosaguirre62 carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:29:25 UTC 2014

To all ALSs representatives,

In your email boxes you have credentials to vote  and decide who will be our LACRALO ALAC candidate, also you have the opportunity to mention your prioritization in relation with our regional option to NomCom ALAC delegates, in this case election is an ALAC responsability.
I hope the mayority of us vote and express your choice taking in account what can do in the future, and what did in the past each candidate.
All candidates are excellent and whatever be your choice you can sure it will be good.
All the best for all of you.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
ADIAR Vice Presidente.

Enviado desde Samsung Mobile de Claro