[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_de_LACRALO = Grupo_de_nivelaci??

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Tue Dec 31 17:31:03 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_de_LACRALO = Grupo_de_nivelaci??
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Estimates:
 JosArce (Chair)
 Records and companions of regional community

 LEVELING WG report

 We offer consideracin group report for WG LEVELING
 continue in the coming year, which joyfully received morning, with
 actions to consolidate the work done in favor of the voice of the
 Internet users in the region.

 With more or less shades and colorful traditions, for all Health! for
 ao full of plenitude.

 Atte

 Diego Acosta Bastidas
 President
 LEVELING WG

 The December 18, 2013, 6:39, Maple JosFrancisco <