[lac-discuss-en] report on sub-metric

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Dec 30 23:42:56 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: report on sub-metric
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions LACRALO mailing the report called for
 compression of the topic under discussion in this subset of metrics in ALAC.
 I apologize for the delay.
 It is vital that we participate and manifest our view
 about this that is important part of our job as region within
 ICANN, in attachment found a sort of explanation of what
 arguing that this url and a reference for consultation, I hope
 be useful when to give its views on this topic.
 I take leave of you desendoles everyone a happy new year, have much
 and travel and much we need to go together, toast to each and
 each of you, men and women of good of this beautiful land,
 this "Patria Grande".

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilatin.org>
 facebook: salinasporto <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp;
 sergiosalinasII <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII>
 twitter: sergiosalinas <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>
 Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>
 Hangout: presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> /
 Pixelhub: salinasporto <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto>
 Youtube: salinasporto <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto>
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, whenever we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a5851a3282.html