[lac-discuss-en] Pending Points December meeting - LACRALO

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:41:16 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Pending Points December meeting - LACRALO
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 From teleconference yesterday I am alone in the inkwell

 1) That Sergio Salinas envilo soon as possible we document in
 summary of the working group and group governance metrics (Perhaps
 the most important). Besides confirming that anyone can join this
 committee, since at the time no one could find to have been a
 Voluntary Sergio proposal.

 2) That for the January teleconference put issues
 policies to the top of the agenda and not the last for us
 discuss the region and inform the development of policies within the
 ICANN

 3) the group to prepare the draft MoU with LACNIC is constituted
 who deliver the first days of February, the first draft.

 Regards
 -
 Arce, JosF.
 http://lnkd.in/bPdTThz