[lac-discuss-en] ??? = Utf-8 La_evoluci q = C3 = 83 = C2 = 2E0 == B3n_de_ICANN_3 = utf-8 _-_Innovaciones_para_m q = C3 = 83 = C2 = utf-BAltiples_partes_interes ==? 8? q? adas_Modelo? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Dec 12 22:28:43 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? = Utf-8 La_evoluci q = C3 = 83 = C2 = 2E0 == B3n_de_ICANN_3 = utf-8 _-_Innovaciones_para_m q = C3 = 83 = C2 = utf-BAltiples_partes_interes ==? 8? q? adas_Modelo? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 So Carlton. Are discussions that generate other discussions, but they must be faced as a structural complex. It is true that one issues is our own struggle to inclusion and a more participatory model LACRALO. But as for all structural complex, there are issues and taking measures to be going simultaneously to enable the final structure is found to be adequate.
 Another big topic, as seen in this "summary" sent, is the amount, complexity, and technical and political implications that we must consider.
 I think the way we work, is the active participation in internal working groups LACRALO, and also in the other groups of ICANN. But so far I see a real initial enthusiasm and numerous entries in all these groups, but results in most cases are unsatisfactory.
 Innovations needed should begin at home.
 Perhaps the working groups should be small with programs defined scope and timelines, and fulfill.
 Maybe take some work methodology.
 Maybe we should just join us on those issues that really dominate.
 Maybe work more despite dissent opinions.
 Maybe sacrificing a few hours (a few hours ...) to achieve the objectives set.
 Perhaps several perhaps more

 The innovation to the future of ICANN and governance Inernet is in us, with what we do in and out of LACRALO for it.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto