[lac-discuss-en] CYCLE TRAINING - December teleconf

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Dec 12 02:32:14 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: CYCLE TRAINING - December teleconf
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:
 I want to report that in our next scheduled meeting will continue
 our usual cycle capacitacin 30 minutes in this
 opportunity will have the participation of Joana Varon Ferraz,
 Researcher and project coordinator of the Center for Tecnologay
 Society of the Getulio Vargas Foundation in Brazil.

 Topic: Toward the meeting in Brazil: How can the organization of society
 calendar of the region to participate in the process?

 Mrquenlo on their agenda: Monday 16 at 23:00 UTC

 Regards,
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org