[lac-discuss-en] Working Group on Open REQUEST ccTLG

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Wed Dec 11 21:00:24 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Working Group on Open REQUEST ccTLG
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Sergio,

 thanks for this exhibition.

 They are not only states but all "stakeholders" who must determine the management of the ccTLDs within the corresponding territorial or national scope.

 The new ccTLDs designacin Whether a layer (ISO 3166-MA mainly outside ICANN), the delegaciny redelegacin another (IANA), and the operation of ccTLDs is a matter to your rather different. Before forming and put in operation the working group still find necessary to define its scope.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org