[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q-_fe_de_erratas PATCH = F3n =?

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Dec 11 15:27:59 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 q-_fe_de_erratas PATCH = F3n =?
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Estimated in the previous email, misguidance put "rules
 procedures "when in fact you will have to have specified what
 question is subcomitde "metrics" of which our lifemate
 APRALO Maureen Hilyard is in charge of this subcommittee.

 Mailing them the link to the wiki where the topic is esttratando.
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Metrics+Sub+Committee

 Serde I think we read this very important and if we define or
 disagree with this, the document title is "Rules
 Procedure "or" Rules of Procedures ".

 The importance of this lies in the terms and requirements will
 ALAC have about our participation.

 At the meeting Monday daralguna approximation to the subject, be
 Watch for a review in the coming weeks to be raised to
 subcommittee.
 No more the atte greets you.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilatin.org>
 facebook: salinasporto <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp;
 sergiosalinasII <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII>
 twitter: sergiosalinas <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>
 Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>
 Hangout: presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> /
 Pixelhub: salinasporto <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto>
 Youtube: salinasporto <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto>
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, whenever we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b3c1df100a.html