[lac-discuss-en] ???????????? = Iso-8859-1 == q = Tribunal_Supremo_de_los_EE 2EUU iso-8859-1 q = E9_tipos_de_software_puede_ser_ == 2E_a_considerar_qu = iso-8859-1 = q patented

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 17:39:13 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RE:???????????? = Iso-8859-1 == q = Tribunal_Supremo_de_los_EE 2EUU iso-8859-1 q = E9_tipos_de_software_puede_ser_ == 2E_a_considerar_qu = iso-8859-1 = q patented
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Alberto and others:

 I follow:

 Also in the article you mention Carlton refers not only to the
 protection by patent law, but it is
 certain type of software, "software qutipo mentioned are
 eligible for protection. "This seems to be the question.

 It is mentioned in this article that under certain circumstances the companies
 "They can be sued for the use of certain software on their
 products "

 Does not refer to all types of software. It is mentioned that the Electronic
 Front Foundation states that the criteria are too vague or ambiguous.
 There are several cases mentioned in the U.S. Court,
 I copy on one of them:
 "Anuncique Splunk Inc has signed an agreement to acquire BugSense Inc.,
 Data analysis solution of the machine generated from the devices
 mobile. The addition of BugSense improve customers' ability
 Splunk to analyze machine data directly from devices
 mobile and correlate it with other data generated by machine for
 obtain operational information. "

 I understand that according to the type of data may have problem with sb
 protection of personal data also ..

 Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8ecce75150.html