[lac-discuss-en] FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Proposed Bylaws Changes Regarding the Technical Liaison Group

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:52:55 UTC 2013

I have made some comments on the wiki
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43985282
due to the contradictions in the statement, namely, the statement supports
the proposed bylaw changes to remove the TLG liasion to the Board (but not
the TLG itself) but concluding that the TLG liasion must be kept pending
further community consultations to further maintain/enhance the presence of
persons with technical expertise on the Board.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand