[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q == F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC??

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 14:45:59 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 q == F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC??
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 As some know, I'm new to this organization, but it serves to
 clarify the issue, my view was founded on the basis that the agreement
 poses with LACNIC organism that seems favorable
 relationship and also what happens in the AEU.

 The association I represent is usual to sign framework agreements or
 memorandum of understanding with different organizations or pblicas
 private, without this being questioned because they are useful to meet
 the purposes of the association.

 These agreements provide the basis for strengthening the relationship with
 Our bodies are then used for certain intersy
 applications and to work together on other specific projects
 in the case of public agencies in our case to secure the
 relationship.

 Sometimes more specific agreements are signed directly on issues
 especficas with municipalities, local authorities or Directorate of Records
 that benefit users of the members of the AEU, as
 If the e-ring with the Directorate of Records or router that instaltbNL> from the Municipality of Montevideo.

 The AEU has 270 years of seniority and who handles these issues is the
 Directors consisting of 9 members. So far the method has been useful.

 This does not mean that activities can not be carried out without the
 MOU but as asy plantehacerlo grounds given me pareciuna
 act naturally.

 I think it is an important LACNIC Agency and all relations with them
 agreed on the basis set may be useful. Asha
 results in other regions as discussed in B. Aires and had the
 opportunity to hear.

 Greetings to all

 -
 Aida Noblia