[lac-discuss-en] ?? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC??

raulbauer at yahoo.com.ar raulbauer at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 29 14:04:19 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:?? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC??
 From: raulbauer at yahoo.com.ar

 Last several days and dozens of mails we are talking about a possible MOU between LACNIC and LACRALO.
 It is true that in the last 30 mails exchanged, no one has stated clearly oponindose the signing of this MOU mented, but seem to arise apprehensions and doubts about the forms, contents, etc..
 I openly express my sympathy to perform coordinated LACRALO LACNIC (and other) activities. I have no objection to it and is not that the point that concerns me.
 But agradecerque someone help me in my ignorance: it is essential to have a MOU for joint activities between LACRALO and LACNIC; unreasonable ms discuss collaborative action case by case?.
 I think the discussion of each project or activity resultarmsfcil analyzing joint, transparent and harms participacinms lograrapoyos and wide throughout the community, that this discussion about a generic document abstract perhaps.
 I ask these questions with sincere humility, hoping that the more enlightened colleagues help me clarify my doubts about the relevance of having an MOU.
 Thank you very much to all and apologies for my ignorance.
 Raul Bauer

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/03ce4df2b3.html