[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC??

carlton.samuels at gmail.com carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 04:29:16 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC??
 From: carlton.samuels at gmail.com

 FWIW, since 2011, the ALAC has orchestrated RIRs as closer cooperation with
 a strategic objective for the AT-Large constituency. Were Encouraged RALOs
 to find ways and means to determine / associate / Collaborate in progressing
 mutual interests.

 Although I live ARIN Within the operational area, I have some Witnessed
 excellent collaborations with LACNIC in the Caribbean for capacity-building
 and ICT-driven research. And I, for one, would wish to see them continue.
 In fact I would wish to see LACNIC Encouraged to expand even beyond.

 I say again, I support the notion of an MOU with LACNIC. Reasonable men and
 women can get together and work the details, to our mutual satisfaction.

 So, might I suggest there appears to be support for the rough consensus
 notion of an MOU on this list.THEREFORE I would suggest we move forward and
 volunteer team to be named to work the details with LACNIC Representatives.
 Once a draft MOU is defined we can always raise a vote to affirm support
 for the terms.

 -Carlton

 A Carlton Samuels
 Mobile: 876-818-1799
 * Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround *

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4fbaa25e2a.html