[lac-discuss-en] ?? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC??

wladimirds at gmail.com wladimirds at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 22:08:03 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:?? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC??
 From: wladimirds at gmail.com

 Dear Friend s s:

 I agree with Carlos Vera, I think we have two different issues in the
 table discussion, first the statement about wanting onde
 sign an agreement, in this case with LACNIC and, secondly the approval
 or not the final document.

 For this I propose the following:

 Vote separately each of the following topics:
 1 -. Desire onde Vote on signing an agreement, in this case with LACNIC
 . 2 - Vote for the conformation of a team to negotiate with LACNIC
 prepare the final document, and
 . 3 - vote on the final document when it is ready

 Such that if the result is negative first Voting
 exhaust the subject and not necessary to continue with the dems.

 Until ahmis two pennies :)

 Greetings to all s

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a418f937a1.html