[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 21:49:34 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Natalia true, what did presentJosyt sent comments and
 clarifications in the meeting LACRALO.

 Anyway the point a) Ral is proposed in which there seems to be
 greater agreement that is the vote for so not having a MOU.

 Also I agree on the other two points Ral says, but the
 specific approach by far is the point) so it will be a pensque
 I make that advance the Voting then move to the other two points,
 maybe I can take some more time.
 Advancement that what these conventions are a type of framework agreement on
 which in general no specific obligations or down within
 determined may manifest will be resolved by any of the
 parts.Normally are beginning to assert a common desire to
 then developed in other more specific agreements. Level
 commitment in this home is generally low and only in the conventions
 derivatives other specifications are established.
 It will appear that given the purpose of LACNIC, may be important to have a
 MOU with the agency.

 Regards
 -
 Aida Noblia