[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 02:38:49 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Sylvia,

 mocin order. LACNIC manifestque this agreement clearly ARE NOT
 their plans. Until this changes, the Voting is inappropriate.

 I think the Presidency offered a very clear option: negotiate with
 LACNIC the terms of a possible understanding, I putting the substance
 the form, and return to the community when you have a specific instrument in
 which LACNIC estdispuesto to participate in the terms that arise.

 The mocin particular order is: ask the Presidency (and where appropriate
 the Secretariat) to withdraw the proposal and not formulate Voting again
 but until there is a match specific text that has the
 LACNIC commitment.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 2013/11/26 <sylvia at internautabrasil.org>

> Estimados Miembros de LACRALO:
>
> Al igual que en nuestra pagina wiki,
> https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+LACNIC+Agreement, en
> la
> última telecof de noviembre donde varios representantes estabamos presentes
> cara a cara y otros en participación remota, hubo muchos comentarios
> diversos sobre el deseo de firmar o no un Memorando de Entendimiento.
>
> Por lo tanto y para ahorrar tiempo, esta secretaria y la presidencia quiere
> proponer una votación para decidir si la región quiere o no quiere firmar
> un
> MOU con LACNIC.
>
> La pregunta será:
>
> Su ALS está de acuerdo en firmar un Memorando de Entendimiento con LACNIC?
>
> YES/NO
>

> La votación será de 7 dias -  del  6 al 13 de diciembre a las 23:59 UTC
>
> Sin más,
>
> Sylvia

> Sylvia Herlein
>
>  <mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org
>
> Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2014 -   <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
> http://atlarge.icann.org
>
> Secretaria FLUI 2009-2015
>
> sylvia_leite=Skype
>
> Descrição: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

> http://www.lacralo.org

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty