[lac-discuss-en] Video of Internet pioneers in LAC

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Tue Nov 26 22:08:28 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Video of Internet pioneers in LAC
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear Jos

 Thanks for the info.

 DIVERSITY

 Therefore it is imperative to analyze well the proposal of the "metrics"
 to evaluate the ALS pursuant to some of its scope -
 paradoxically - not exactly go the way of encouraging
 diversity crave good sense but what some
 will restrict.

 Atte

 Diego Acosta Bastidas
 FREE CULTURE AND SOFTWARE FREE OF ECUADOR

 The 26 November 2013 16:17, JosFrancisco Arce <