[lac-discuss-en] FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Proposed Bylaws Changes Regarding the Technical Liaison Group

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 23:06:59 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Proposed Bylaws Changes Regarding the Technical Liaison Group
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Alexander, all,

 Thank you for calling the attention on this subject.

 We adhere to the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving a discussion and a statement of
 LACRALO on this matter. We are working with Dev and Len, analyzing
 documents and making the necessary consultations to present a
 LACRALO draft declaration on this subject before. Then if we
 LACRALO consensus, which we presented as a declaration to ALAC.

 Alejandro, YOU CAN help you understand These qut say
 modifications to remove the TLG liaison decisions
 the Board when this liaison is a non-voting person? This
 may help us develop a better position on the issue.

 These are the documents to be reviewed to better understand this
 subject:

 The Wiki-At-Large where the drafts and opinions
 presented on this topic http://bit.ly/1bgvfid

 -The final report of the Working Group on Relations Board
 Techniques (TRANSLATION own name in english Final Report from the Board
 Technical Relations Working Group): http://bit.ly/1bgvtpu

 -The draft of the proposed changes to the ICANN Bylaws in
 the corresponding sections: http://bit.ly/1bgvwkY

 We appreciate all the feedback we can get or do
 proposals they want to present declaration.

 Best Regards,

 Fatima

 2013/11/24 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>

> Si bien mi inglés es malo, coincido con Alejandro. Parecería que en lugar
> de
> una acción directa del Grupo de enlace técnico (TLG), habrá una "respuesta
> una solicitud de información...". Es decir, que si no hay una solicitud de
> información, no habrá información. Y no parecería correcto una acción
> preventiva a una acción correctiva on demand.
>
> Por favor, lean y opinen.
>
> Saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto

 * Fatima * Cambronero
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4a6533f8ad.html