[lac-discuss-en] Falklands and the Internet

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Nov 21 10:30:01 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Falklands and the Internet
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear members of LACRALO:
 You all know the importance of the issue to Falkland Islands
 the Argentine and Latin American. There have been pronouncements of CELAC
 Mercosur, UNASUR and ALBA for this topic
 In this context is that our organization, maintaining our consistency in
 this issue as on others in all these years, presentarun document
 signed by our organization, which serentregado and defended
 formally in the Public Forum that was developed in the day of today
 13.30 From Argentina, I send the document for reading and
 subsequent purposes adhesin was able to name the Public Forum.
 We understand that ICANN can not and must not take sides in disputes
 land between two countries and take a list of names issued by
 UN from the Iso 3166:1993, without reviewing the list of
 territories covered in the UN decolonization comitde (created in
 year 1962), which is a resounding warning that those cctld ESTN in
 international conflict and never ICANN will have to have driven the
 internationally recognized wrong.
 Jurdicamente, the United Nations Organization is considered a
 pending soberanaan territory definition, between the UK
 that administers and Argentina, which claims devolucin.La pisicin
 assumed by ICANN opens the door extremely dangerous in relationships
 ICANN with the states and their people (users) in order to stage
 Future of Internet Governance.
 This is ace, who recently, only a few months, residents britnicos that
 inhabit our islands held a referendum on membership and
 argued that based their determination to conduct the plebiscite,
 argue do the "self determination of Peoples" based on
 awards from international organizations and institutions.
 We can not assert that ICANN concern, but this is one of sque
 which reonociesto.

 Also take the opportunity to ask our president and secretary who have
 to either put in consideracin to organize a working group on
 this issue in order to develop a relationship on the subject statemen
 ICANN contractual cctld with epicenter in the Falklands and
 other cctld who are in conflict as in the previous case above and
 fall within the logic of decolonization comitde treatment of
 UN.

 A strong hug.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI-American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilatin.org>
 facebook: salinasporto <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp;
 sergiosalinasII <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII>
 twitter: sergiosalinas <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>
 Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>
 Hangout: presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> /
 Pixelhub: salinasporto <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto>
 Youtube: salinasporto <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto>
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, every time we receive orders that
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 GaleanoMalvinas and Internetste harotra topic presentation *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/64bde49827.html