[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Diffusion

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:40:13 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: Diffusion
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 FYI,

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 From: Celia Friedman Lerman <celialerman at gmail.com>
 Date: November 19, 2013 9:35
 Subject: Dissemination
 To: Fatima Cambronero <fatimacambronero at gmail.com>

 Dear colleagues:

 This Thursday we will have at the University Torcuato Di
 Tella <http://www.utdt.edu/> in
 Buenos Aires histrica activity: President and CEO of ICANN together
 with other leaders of the ICANN community, disertarn on
 &quot;Entrepreneurship &amp; the DNS&quot;.

 The seminar is Thursday from 8:30 to 10:30 am in the classroom SV4 (ground floor)
 college and enacted language Spanish.

 It abarcarn the challenges and new challenges for our region in a
 face to face meeting with university students and postgraduate.

 The meeting takes place in the framework of pilot activities
 PUBLIC responsibility of ICANN.

 Speakers:

   - * Fadi Chehad *. President and CEO, ICANN.
   - * Olga * Madruga-Forti. Board Member, ICANN.
   - * Fatima Cambronero *. LACRALO. Member of United Nations
   Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) of the Internet Governance Forum
   (IGF).
   - * Oscar Messano *. President, Internet Address Registry for
   Latin America and Caribbean (LACNIC).
   - * Gimenez DiLorenzi *, Manager of International Relations and
   Institutional - National Communications Commission (NCC)

 Moderator:

   - * Celia Lerman *. Professor UTDT. Member of the Business Constituency and
   elected member of the ccNSO council, ICANN.

 Reenven this informacina appreciate all who believe they can
 interest them.

 The waiting!

 Celia

 Advertising

 If you can see this message click
 aquhttp :/ / www.utdt.edu/flyer.php/MTg4OA% 3D% 3D&gt;
 [Image: Universidad Torcuato Di Tella] <http://www.utdt.edu/>
 [Image: Entrepreneurship and Domain Names - ICANN in Buenos
 Aires] <http://www.utdt.edu/flyer.php/MTg4OA%3D%3D>
 [Image: Thursday November 21, 8:30 a.m., Room SV4]

 In the framework of the meeting of ICANN overall in Buenos Aires, key experts
 the world of Internet domain names and prospects brindarn us
 on entrepreneurship in the global Internet.

 It abarcarn the challenges and new challenges for our region in a
 meeting face-to-face with leaders in the Internet community.

 * We will have the special presence of the President and CEO of ICANN, Fadi
 Chehad. *

 Speakers:

   - * Fadi Chehad *. President and CEO, ICANN.
   - * Olga * Madruga-Forti. Board Member, ICANN.
   - * Fatima Cambronero *. LACRALO. Member of United Nations
   Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group (MAG) of the Internet Governance Forum
   (IGF).
   - * Oscar Messano *. President, Internet Address Registry for
   Latin America and Caribbean (LACNIC).
   - * Gimenez DiLorenzi *, Manager of International Relations and
   Institutional - National Communications Commission (NCC)

 Moderator:

   - * Celia Lerman *. Professor UTDT. Member of the Business Constituency and
   elected member of the ccNSO council, ICANN.

 * Organized by ICANN and the School of Law. *

 The seminar was given language Spanish. [ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (2344&gt; 1800 bytes)] Figueroa Alcorta 7350,
 City of Buenos Aires,
 Argentina.

 To ensure you receive our emails and do not reach the Folder
 SPAM, please add the address of the senders in the
 contact your e-mail software

 Torcuato Di Tella University respects the rights of users
 Internet to receive only information of its interest. If you want to be
 removed from the distribution list for this mailing, please click
 here <http://www.utdt.edu/desuscripcion> .

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/7b5cbc26c9.html