[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Participation = C3 = B3n_a_distancia_Icann_B? == Utf-8? Q? Uenos_Aires? =

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía at mm.icann.org León Felipe Sánchez Ambía at mm.icann.org
Sun Nov 17 12:18:02 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Participation = C3 = B3n_a_distancia_Icann_B? == Utf-8? Q? Uenos_Aires? =
 From: =?UTF-8?B?TGXDs24gRmVsaXBlIFPDoW5jaGV6IEFtYsOtYQ==?=

 Thanks Antonio,

 If you click on each event in the calendar, podrs see the detail about
 TRANSLATION participation and channels available. I Hashtags
 seen on Twitter so far are # ICANN48 e # ICANN general level
 happening according meetings will surely emerging irn ms
 tags.

 Greetings!

 Len

 On 17.11.2013, at 08:28, &quot;Antonio Medina Gomez&quot; <amedinagomez at gmail.com>