[lac-discuss-en] Internet Governance Webinar - Audio

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 22:57:26 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Internet Governance Webinar - Audio
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 I leave the links to the audio where Fadi talks about the agenda of ICANN 2014,
 what happened this year, the declaration of Montevideo and strengthening the model
 multistakeholder.
 IGF Announces Prximo in Istanbul (2015 Brazil, Mexico 2016), and
 Brazil conference.
 Fadi enftica that monitoring should not be on the agenda of Brazil
 Prximo year. This point was one of the most debated in the lists and where
 oponan many to be "The Theme" for the meeting. And he says that should
 develop the meeting by focusing on a statement of principles,
 and how Internet governance works, specifically on how
 globalize and to evolve new mechanisms may come to light and
 that have not been addressed.

 Regards

 JosArce

 -------------------------------------------------- --------------------

 Dear SO-AC Leaders:

 Below is a link to the MP3 file for the Internet Governance Webinar at
 19:00 UTC.

 http://audio.icann.org/ig-1900-08nov13-en.mp3

 Below is the link to the MP3 file for the 12:00 UTC Webinar. For your
 convenience, I'm attaching the Adobe Connect Chat and the transcript.

 http://audio.icann.org/ig-1200-08nov13-en.mp3

 Also attached for your convenience are the Adobe Connect chats and the
 Both transcripts for sessions.

 Best regards, David

 -
 Arce, JosF.