[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Protection = F3n_de_datos_DNS_Problem? == Iso-8859-1? Q? A_-_IETF_Informativo? =

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Wed Nov 13 00:47:25 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Protection = F3n_de_datos_DNS_Problem? == Iso-8859-1? Q? A_-_IETF_Informativo? =
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Carlton,

 the surprise is in the eye of the beholder. Everything depends on the threat model in use. The IETF estincorporando a new one, DNSSEC was designed primarily against a "middle man attack" ("man in the mddle" or MITM, in cryptologist). Now the persistent passive monitoring imposes new conditions. The vision of Stephane has been disputed or qualified in ways that should share to do with the original.

 surprise is in the eyes of the beholder. It all depends on the threat model. A new one is being incorporated. DNSSEC was designed against "man in the middle" (MITM) passive pervasive monitoring is now being incorporated as a threat by the IETF. Stephane's views have some disagreement Also found worth sharing or Qualifications When you share the original.

 Yours,

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org