[lac-discuss-en] [APAC-Discuss] [ALAC-Announce] NOW OPEN: 2013 ALAC ALT and Liaison Nominations

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 00:00:11 UTC 2013

Excellent choice I must say having had Maureen 'shadow' me in this role
over the last year or so... she has already well established herself and us
trusted in the ccNSO world...  Maureen has, as you may gather, my absolute
support and endorsement for this Very Important Appointment and I encourage
the ALAC to follow through and appoint her as my successor...

CLO from my Mobile phone