[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Tema_Participaci = C3 = B3n_activa? =

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 01:23:31 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Tema_Participaci = C3 = B3n_activa? =
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 + 1 to the proposal of Natalia.

 I also request also include, in a positive sense and promocionador, incentives for participation of registered ALS and let's make it as clear and as metric as punitive or disciplinary motivate both members of LACRALO permanently.

 I understand that we all have positive experience and we can provide in this regard, I suggest mechanisms to achieve:

 1. Having a higher amount in the region of ALS.
 Two. Set a minimum amount of ALS by country.
 Three. Strengthen institutions LACRALO (signed agreement with LACNIC ITU Electronic Government Offices in each country, etc..)
 April. Accreditations LACRALO, signed by Joseph and Sylvia (authorities) to organizations interested in participating in the At-Large. Prior to being submitted to the ALAC for ICANN Accreditation.
 May.ALS-LACRALO Accreditation for people who wish to participate individually in At-Large

 So generate and amplify greater community participation Internet end users.

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU