[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Solicitud_participaci = F3n_remota_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? BsAs_2013? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 20:12:19 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Solicitud_participaci = F3n_remota_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? BsAs_2013? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Hi Antonio,

 It seems a bit strange your question, since you are someone who is
 LACRALO participating for several years. Also you've participated
 personally and remotely from various ICANN public meetings.

 Therefore, unless your query correctly estinterpretando not, t
 you are free to attend meetings that are more suited to your
 interests.

 Most of the meetings of the various ICANN constituencies are
 open for both onsite and remote participation (except for some
 few are closed).

 Most of them offer the possibility to participate remotely
 also have simultaneous interpretation into Spanish.This link
 find the information relating to remote participation:
 http://meetings.icann.org/remote-participation

 Within the overall agenda of the meeting (
 http://buenosaires48.icann.org/en/schedule-full) when you enter the
 reunin you want to participate, allencontrars the information referred to
 Audio (in different languages) and Adobe Connect.

 In this link (
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+48+-+Buenos+Aires+Meeting+-+November+2013)
 you can find the general agenda of At-Large for all meetings
 will take place in Buenos Aires. All At-Large meetings have
 interpretation into Spanish.

 The call LACRALO monthly for the month of November will
 make the day November 19th at 12.30 pm. (Argentina time).
 This is the link serdebidamente completed the agenda that is
 developed and it was sent to the list so that each of us
 incorporate the issues that we were interested in discussing:
 http://buenosaires48.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-lacralo The final agenda be
 previously sent as is usually done.

 I hope this information is helpful.

 Best regards,

 Fatima

 On November 2, 2013 11:27, Antonio Medina Gomez <
 amedinagomez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Solicito con antelación a ustedes nos informen las sesiones en las que
> podemos participar a distancia y en español de acuerdo con
> http://buenosaires48.icann.org/en/schedule-full
>
> Igualmente si es posible, incluir intervenciones en el WS de Lacralo de
> algunos de los miembros a distancia.
>
> Antonio Medina Gómez
>
> http://www.lacralo.org

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6839e1609f.html