[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Tema_Participaci = F3n_activa? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Nov 1 15:44:15 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Tema_Participaci = F3n_activa? =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 In order to begin to discuss the issue of Active Participation, which already
 We talked several times, I propose to discuss ms indicated below.
 I think the lack of institutional and staff participation is a
 of the main causes of delays, missed deadlines, etc..,
 regarding the functionality that we achieved in LACRALO.
 As examples, one must remember working groups generated within
 LACRALO, the number of members of each and its evolution. Likewise,
 Monthly meetings are another example, ymsan the last. It postergpor
 the meeting of the IGF, and finally went seven participants of ALS. The
 committee that esttrabajando for the showcase in Buenos Aires is another
 example, where less than half of those were proposed, has an active
 participation.
 In many cases, in addition, we had to revisit issues already discussed
 and almost solved, because occasional participant sb know the subject and its
 breakthrough.

 I copy down a proposal for discussion.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 Means active participation of ALS:
 - The participation of your representative in at least 75% of the
 monthly meetings, 90% of the Assemblies of any kind, and the
 webinar least two within a calendar year.
 - To be considered active, not the mere presence bastarcon nor
 the mere assertion of the opinions expressed, but with the emission of
 opinions on the issues that are addressed.
 - Also a representative deberhaber received at least two
 working groups within LACRALO, or within the level formed
 ICANN.
 An ALS podrenviar not a representative to face meetings that
 ICANN organizes, and are sponsored and paid for the same, if not
 meet this active participation within the last year preceding the
 event date.

 Means active participation of a member of LACRALO:
 - The participation in at least 50% of the monthly meetings,
 one of the assemblies of any type and at least one webinar within a
 calendar year.
 - To be considered active, not the mere presence bastarcon nor
 the mere assertion of the opinions expressed, but with the emission of
 opinions on the issues that are addressed.
 - Also deberhaber participated in at least one group
 LACRALO work within, or within ICANN level formed.
 A member of LACRALO podrpostularse not to ningn position within ICANN
 not comply with this active participation within the last previous year
 postulacin to date.

 To this end, it will be appropriate to create an ad hoc group for these cases,
 who shall verify such participation and keep the
 information on the wiki, with a delay of no more than 20 days.

 ---
 This message does not contain viruses or malware because the protection of avast! Antivirus estactiva.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/539e992134.html