[lac-discuss-en] Agenda 19/11/2013 LACRALO to call during the ICANN 48 meeting

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 12:56:30 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Agenda 19/11/2013 LACRALO to call during the ICANN 48 meeting
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Sylvia,

 Support your mocin to suspend the training cycle for this
 November teleconference.
 As we saw in yesterday's call we have many pending issues and
 important to discuss and decide.

 Regards,
 Fatima

 On October 31st, 2013 9:51, Alberto Soto
<asoto at ibero-americano.org> wrote:

> De acuerdo. Si fuera factible, yo incluiría un tema adicional:
> "Participación activa en LACRALO, institucional (ALS) y personal
> (representantes ALS)". Las capacitaciones nunca llegaron a los 30 minutos,
> quizás con 20 sería suficiente.
>
> Saludos cordiales
>
> Alberto Soto

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/bc100be3bf.html