[lac-discuss-en] FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: At-Large Draft Final Report on Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers in All gTLDs Workspace

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:35:02 UTC 2013

+1.  While the language I prefer would be be more direct, I believe the
statement as drafted expresses the common position of unease.

This also highlights the use of the wiki - where the draft statement is
published - for comments.  Do remember the statement reflects the consensus
position. So early intervention is useful to drive global opinion.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799