[lac-discuss-en] RES: Please, something green!

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Oct 29 10:44:17 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Please, something green!
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Alejandro:
 Regarding your recommendation to vote we have opened a space on the agenda of
 the prox. Teleconference:

 7.1 Domain Names international organizations - At-Large Draft
 Final Report on Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers in All gTLDs
 Workspace-Alejandro Pisanty (5 min)

 On the report I have requested on acting the parts ISOC
 Mexico for the update of the wiki, as I discuss these
 We are presently working on the booklet Image-making LACRALO and all
 activities for the showcase and therefore demoraren me the answer.
 And with respect to the actions of the LACRALO Policy can find
 in  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Policy+Input

 See you tomorrow at the conference
 Regards
 Sylvia