[lac-discuss-en] FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Draft Final Report on Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers in All gTLDs

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:02:29 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Draft Final Report on Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers in All gTLDs
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Hi, the issue is especially worrisome and what little is left of the deadline
 for the ballot.

 I set the direction OAS and can be confusing because they appear
 other similar directions. But they are not equal. In addition: respond to other
 organizations so that their purpose is totally different.

 If it gets the address of exactly what is wanted, when it comes
 OAS for example, we www.oas.org and exact address appears
 seek.

 if we www.oas.pe appear different places: one data project
 open per, other jobs, in fourth place is the OAS, and
 after other ..

 something like if we www.oas.mx

 But whenever I put the. Org apareciel exact site. org without ms.

 This gives the impression that when he took the computer system is
 priorizlos. org compared to other sites.

 If the person knows what to look iral exact spot when you have exact
 direccino time by not having him appear different options.

 I think this is a topic for which must be noted that it is essential
 user education: spreading you should put the exact address
 make it to the place you are looking for.

 It's a bit like going on with the search for names in the records
 pblicos.

 The person seeking must have an exact name or other
 to rule addresses that do not correspond to what you want.

 The warning could be that the new system requires disseminate certain
 capacitacinmnima user ..

 Nothing is what I can contribute.

 Regards

 -