[lac-discuss-en] First New gTLDs Get the Green Light for Delegation

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Tue Oct 22 20:31:44 UTC 2013

Dear Carlton,

Again, I'm not criticizing the fact that the first four new gTLDs are
IDNs, but the fact that most of the new gTLDs are commercial
initiatives and the domain names are losing importance due to the
relevance of search engines specially Google.

IOW, I know it's symbolic, but we need to do much more to talk about a
real inclusive internet.

As I pointed, this discussion list is a good example, running only in
english and spanish for all this years.

All the best,

Omar