[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Primeros_Nuevos_gTLDs_obtener_la_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Luz_verde_para_la_delegaci = F3n? =

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Oct 22 00:40:23 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Primeros_Nuevos_gTLDs_obtener_la_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Luz_verde_para_la_delegaci = F3n? =
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Jos,

 not much to find out about the priority given by ICANN Internationalized domain names (IDNs) between the new names for generic top-level domain (gTLD).

 This document  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/2261148/ALAC+Statement+on+the+IDN+Prioritization+in+the+New+gTLD+Program+Targeted+at+the+ICANN+Board.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1343692936000

 The document expresses the ALAC request for the Board of Directors or Board of ICANN dprioridad to IDNs in the new gTLD process. This document dates from 2012 and was voted by our representatives, to if I mistake sazn Natalia Enciso, Dev Anand Teelucksingh and - in that capacity or appointed by the NomCom - Carlton Samuels.

 That is, we ask ourselves.

 Hopefully, Omar, who asquede more clear.

 Ojaltodos see that what is discussed one day, a vote is another and a third gives consequences.

 A Hence the insistence on LACRALO ISOC Mexico deal with substantive matters, increase our capacity to do so, and study and discuss seriously.

 Seran less "surprises" if hiciramos, and I certainly believe that this case illustrates that the directors elected will have to be attentive to what is done, he says, discussion, remember, vote and decide.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org