[lac-discuss-en] Llamado a integrar grupos para la elección del candidato 15 del directorio de ICANN

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 13:00:44 UTC 2013

Dear Jose,

Had already replied to At-Large Staff copying you and Sylvia, but for
the record,
I have offered myself to serve on the Board Member Selection Process
Committee (BMSPC) as
I do not intend to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the
position of the Board Director selected by At-Large.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
ALAC member selected by LACRALO