[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? CONFIRMATION = D3N_FECHA_TELECONFEREN? == Iso-8859-1? Q? CIA_MENSUAL_OCTUBRE = 3A_21/10/2013_23_UTC? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Oct 16 23:56:59 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? CONFIRMATION = D3N_FECHA_TELECONFEREN? == Iso-8859-1? Q? CIA_MENSUAL_OCTUBRE = 3A_21/10/2013_23_UTC? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 After consultation with the president and the Staff, and taking into account
 possible dates for the meeting of October and
 mainly considering the proximity of ICANN 48,

 we believe that we maintain the originally scheduled date:
 21/10/2013 23 UTC

 We understand the difficulty in participating in the teleconference by
 LACRALO members participating in the IGF They will be cut and already
 accept his apology.

 Without ms,

 Regards

 Sylvia

 PS: tomorrow's agenda will be sending the same

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5229c22e1b.html