[lac-discuss-en] October CONFERENCE MONTHLY / 21/10 at 23 UTC

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 18:17:39 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: October CONFERENCE MONTHLY / 21/10 at 23 UTC
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear Alexander,
 The guest is Evan Leibovitch, and the issue could not be the last time Carlton address: "Participation in" cross-constituencie "ICANN Ecosystem" within our Capacitacin monthly program that is included in the monthly calls.

 The issue is not on the agenda bean because estbamos waiting confirmation of the invitation.

 Sincerely,

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President-AGEIA DENSIColombia