[lac-discuss-en] CONFERENCE OCTOBER MONTHLY / 21/10 at 23 UTC

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Oct 16 00:34:23 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: CONFERENCE OCTOBER MONTHLY / 21/10 at 23 UTC
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Members of Lacralo,

 We are in the month of October and Monday 21 Prximo at 23UTC, we
 our monthly meeting.

 Following the method began two months ago, we would like to know
 quin wants to preside / be the president of the conference of October.

 I recall that we had very good participation of Juan Manuel Rojas
 August teleconference and Carlos Vera in September.

 Quin serel October president???

 Please stakeholders / as come into contact with me answering this
 message.

 Regards

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015

 sylvia_leite = Skype

 Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8f96b321fa.html