[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__RES = 3A_CIERRE_CAMPA = D1A_A? == Iso-8859-1? Q? CTUALIZACION_DE_DATOS_ALSes_-_20_de_octubre_2013? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Oct 14 03:42:59 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__RES = 3A_CIERRE_CAMPA = D1A_A? == Iso-8859-1? Q? CTUALIZACION_DE_DATOS_ALSes_-_20_de_octubre_2013? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Thanks Johnny for your prompt response.
 We're talking aqude more than one subject, but all are important.
 In regard to the Campaign of Upgrading, as explained
 is a space where ALSes can place their reason for being, its historical,
 etc etc. And we need that information for 20/10/2013
 The other issues as inreach, outreach, policy, etc, etc are issues that
 we must keep trying and thinking to achieve increasingly the
 participation of all in the LACRALO daada.
 Thanks for your contributions,
 Regards,
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein