[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_CIERRE_CAMPA = D1A_ACTUALIZA? == Iso-8859-1? Q? CION_DE_DATOS_ALSes_-_20_de_octubre_2013? =

johnnylaureano at yahoo.com johnnylaureano at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 01:42:10 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A_CIERRE_CAMPA = D1A_ACTUALIZA? == Iso-8859-1? Q? CION_DE_DATOS_ALSes_-_20_de_octubre_2013? =
 From: johnnylaureano at yahoo.com

 Dear members,

 I have reviewed and Sylvia communications staff regarding the calls to update the spaces that each ALS in the wiki and I've only suggested some incentives for those designing ALS who have updated their content, among others. Now regarding the issues raised by Alexander and Fatima, I am totally and abosultamente agree with these suggestions to promote and encourage greater participation in the substantive issues in all sealado and other equally important issues that can arise from below upwards LACRALO ALAC and the Board of ICANN.

 At this point, I should mention that I see with satisfaction that we can also agree on the importance of creating incentives for participation in simple and substantive issues such as mentioned by Alexander, I think there is a great window of opportunity to develop strategies to encourage and reward participation of ALS: ICANN meetings, certificates, awards, recognitions, etc.. and others to help achieve the objectives of participation of the majority of ALS region.

 My greetings,

 Johnny Laureano
 AUI PERU