[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? RES = 3A__CIERRE_CAMPA = C3 = 91A_ACTUALIZAC? == Utf-8? Q? ION_DE_DATOS_ALSes_-_20_de_octubre_2013? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun Oct 13 14:52:32 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Utf-8? Q? RES = 3A__CIERRE_CAMPA = C3 = 91A_ACTUALIZAC? == Utf-8? Q? ION_DE_DATOS_ALSes_-_20_de_octubre_2013? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 SCarlos course.
 It is a very good idea and as comentcon them earlier this wiki space is individual ALS and l can put all the relevant information that the organization created: description, historical , activities, contact names, web page, logo, links to videos, photos, ect.
 Is that all, from the wiki, which Sern taken the information to make the "little book" printed and the showcase.
 Regarding the video, please have a duracinmxima than 2 minutes.
 So, I ask you to take into account the closing date for all ALSes to showcase their work in their countries.
 All this material is valuable and an open door to the world of their organizations!
 Regards
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org