[lac-discuss-en] FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the DNS Risk Management Framework Report

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Mon Sep 23 03:37:32 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the DNS Risk Management Framework Report
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Colleagues,

 Annex the new ad for voting on ALAC declaration in relation to the framework for the administration of ICANN DNS risks.

 As podrn observe, ALAC tommuchos points LACRALO proposal, with substantive changes to the original we discussed a couple weeks ago. In "full disclosure" mentioned that I was consulted by Olivier Crepin-Leblond to shape the new date release was kind enough to include my name among the coauthors of sta.

 I think the new version covers the main concerns manifest and can get on with it.

 So please request a expresina that our representatives in support ALAC LACRALO have to vote in favor of this statement. The limit is mandatory and ending Prximo September 26 (Thursday) at 23:59.

 Cordial greetings to all / as.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org