[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the DNS Risk Management Framework Report

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:08:14 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the DNS Risk Management Framework Report
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear Fatima,

 I think also important for us to rule on this issue.

 Having ALAC ledo draft, I think deberamos support
 declaration regarding the importance of having a framework for
 Risk Management, but considering that the amplitude may not be
 entirely beneficial, being seen by the different actors of different
 ways and difficult to achieve consensus. Therefore support deberamos
 ALAC request as much internal discussion ICANN staff,
 as the different views of the community.

 With regard to the estimate of the resources we need to evaluate the
 recommendation to the ICANN staff examine in greater detail
 The implications of resources and the initial implementacin
 ongoing maintenance of the Risk Management framework especfica before
 recommending to the ICANN Board whether it should be adopted.

 I know that time is short, the report is 71 pages, in English with 8
 annexes, and have 5 days, but speak out supporting deberamos
 need for further deliberation before implementacin.
 This is the link to the document:
 http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/dns-rmf-final-23aug13-en.htm

 I welcome your comments

 Regards